News Update :

The Royal Wedding

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Now this would not be much of a blog on Television if I didn't mention the event that is taking place on Friday morning at Westminster Abbey between Prince William and his fiance Kate Middleton.

Millions if not billions will be watching around the world as the happy couple tie the knot.  I will watch it of course.  Now as with anything high profile these days it's not to long before you find a video about it on YouTube and the Royal Wedding is no different.

T-Mobile is one of the biggest phone companies here in the UK I'm not sure where else they operate but I do know they are in Germany, thanks to a friend who lives there and they sponsor a German football team, I can't remember which and in all honestly it does not have anything to do with what I'm talking about here.

T-Mobile are getting a bit of a good reputation for themselves lately thanks to the TV adverts the put out with their company slogan "life is for sharing", and we all remember the one with the guy singing in the translation right?

Now they have gone one better and done an advert for the Royal Wedding with some actors that are pretty impressive look alike for certain members of the royal family, the video is a million miles from what the ceremony will be like on the day but it is very entertaining and has had 12.5 million views on YouTube. I'm sure you will laugh and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW.


Thanks for dropping by and don't forget I'm away on holiday next week and I need some one to do me a guest post, I've had no offers yet so drop me a line at musicgamingvideo(@)gmail(DOT)com with your post and I'll schedule it to publish it here next week.

In the mean time why not check out what new at cinemas this week, or take a look at a funny up coming movie trailer Johnny English Reborn.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.