News Update :

New Cinema Releases: 29th April 2011

Friday 29 April 2011

If there is anyone out there this Friday who is not taking in the viewing of the Royal Wedding, then the only other option you have is to watch a DVD or even better visit your local cinema and see what on at the flicks, luckily I do all that right here for you, keeping you fully up to date with anything and everything Worth going to see at the movies this weekend.



Now I'm no going to dress it up to much, this week is not the best.  I suppose the people who schedule movie releases thought that the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton made play havoc with the opening weekend of big movies, never the less let's get on and see what out there for ya this weekend.

Thor

Sattring: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston and Anthony Hopkins


I'm not the biggest fan, in fact I'm not even a fan of this type of movie the title and look at the poster is enough to put me off, needless to say I won't be going to see this one.

It may be your thing though so it's here, the movie is a adventure, action and drama type thing where this warrior from a realm called Asgard comes's to Earth to live among Humans, soon becoming one of our main protectors.

That's pretty much all I know, and to be honest I probably won't find out much more.  I did skim past a review of the movie earlier in the day, they gave it a pretty good write up so maybe you could give it a go.


Tracker

Starring: Ray Winstone, Temuera Morrison and Andy Anderson

Yeah don't worry I have only heard of Ray Winstone to, I had not even heard about this movie until I came to do this post.  So pretty much like Thor there is not to much I can tell you, like I said it's not the best week for movies.

Ray Winstone plays an ex-Boer war gorilla in New Zealand, he is sent to bring back a Maori accused of killing a British soldier.  The popularity of this has really shot up on IMDB, again though I don't think I will be rushing out to see this one.


That is pretty much it for this week, yeah I know it's a lazy post and I'm going to bang the same drum that there is nothing really worth going to see this weekend.  If you are into Horror movies then you could go see Insidious, won't be me though don't do Horror movies.

Right then thanks for dropping by for the latest cinema releases posting I'm off to watch the Royal Wedding now.  Don't forget you have your chance to guest post here on the blog for me, I need the entries by Sunday night I'll give you till midnight British time your post will be scheduled for Wednesday next week when I'm away on holiday.

Now you are getting on with the post you want published here, remember to FOLLOW me, leave your comments below and subscribe to the feed for all the latest delivered straight to your inbox.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.