News Update :

Must Have Songs For You iPod - Week 7

Sunday 17 April 2011

It's that time of the week again when I get to scroll through YouTube and share with you all the best music releases this week and also some classics which you should be adding to your iPod.


Now as far as new music goes there really is not that much coming out today or tomorrow, but we will have a look anyway and throw in some classics for you.  I have been having a Tiesto fest this week, a bit of a trip back to my days of being a nightclub DJ.  So here it goes.

Chris Brown - Yeah 3x

Now I'm not the biggest fan of this guy, I mean who would hit a woman especially Rhianna?  not me.  This song though is his latest offering and I think it's pretty good.


So as far as new music goes that is pretty much all that is good this week, there are others of course but not that I like.  Lest get on with the Tiesto fest and a trip down the Trance route.  If there was one song sure to pack my nightclub slot on a Saturday then this would be it, I was not even popular for playing Trance, but liked to mix it up a bit with my Funky House mix.

Tiesto - Adagio For String's


Now on my travels I found another tune which packed out my dance floor, I had not heard this for a long time until today.

Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel


So that's it for another week of tunes to be added to your iPod,  why not check out some earlier weeks here 

Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to FOLLOW me, subscribe via Email or RSS so you never miss out on the best music for your iPod week to week, have you shared this post with your Facebook or Twitter friends (followers) yet? No, why not.  Get on it (button's on the right).  Catch you again next week for all the latest.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.