News Update :

New UK Cinema Releases: 30th March 2012, WRATH OF THE TITANS, STREETDANCE 2 and GONE

Friday 30 March 2012

First off I will apologise in advance, this won't be the longest post ever. It's very hot here in North East England for a change so I'm planning on sitting in my garden, having a couple of beers whilst I try to build a swing, I know, how rock and roll am I? Anyway, never mind lets crack on as we say up here and let me tell you what's in the cinema this weekend.



First it's the weeks top release Wrath of the Titans starring Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson and Rosamund Pike

Perseus braves the world in order to save his father Zeus from Ares and Hades, as well as having his father Ares and Hades have released ancient Titans upon the world

It's a follow up to Clash of the Titans which I didn't see, I don't really have any interest so I don't think I will be watching this one either.



Next up it's StreetDance 2 starring George Sampson, Tom Conti and Falk Hentschel

It's another one I'm not crazy about, this is the follow up to StreetDance and follows straight on where the dancers are still living the embarrassment handed to them by the crew Invincible. StreetDance 2 shows the rematch between the two.

Sounds great right? Yeah I know it sounds terrible and I can say I definitely won't be watching it. The star of the movie George Sampson won Britain's Got Talent a couple of years back.

Last one to mention now, Gone starring Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Carpenter and Wes Bentley

The movie follows two sisters, when one of them disappears the other thinks that a serial killer who kidnapped her two years earlier has returned. She sets out once again to face her abductor.

Gone has been trashed by critics, saying "Gone" from theatres and straight to DVD. That really doesn't speak volumes, it seems Jennifer Carpenter just can't keep herself away from this sort of role.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.