News Update :

New UK Cinema Releases: 16th March 2012, CONTRABAND, 21 JUMP STREET and WE BOUGHT A ZOO

Friday 16 March 2012

It's a pretty good week at the cinema if your out and about over the weekend. There is a new action thriller which looks really cool, a new kick ass comedy, something about a Zoo and a new horror movie which I won't mention here because to be quite honest the trailer scares the s**t out of me. So, I'll stop rambling on and tell you what's new at the cinema this week.


First up it's Contraband starring Mark Wahlberg, Giovanni Ribisi, Kate Beckinsale and Ben Foster.

Chris Farraday (Wahlberg) is a legendary smuggler who left the life of crime along time ago in order to be with and protect his family. Farraday's brother-in-law Andy (Caleb Landry-Jones) is still in the game and botches a drug deal for ruthless drug boss Tim Briggs (Ribisi), before long Farraday finds himself back in the life he left behind in order to save Andy's life. He quickly gets together a crew with friend Sebastien (Foster) and they head to Panama where they will be smuggling back millions in counterfeit bills. Unfortunately things don't go to plan and Farraday races to the money in order to save the thing he loves the most, his family.

I posted the trailer for Contraband a few months back now, miss it? Don't worry I got the updated one here for you now. I have heard mixed reports on the movie but I think Wahlberg kicks ass so you can be sure I'll be seeing and reviewing this one.


Now one I won't see, We Bought A Zoo starring Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson, Thomas Haden Church and Elle Fanning

Matt Damon plays Benjamin Mee a man who moves to the countryside of South Corolina along with his family. Benjamin moves his family into an old Zoo which is struggling to survive and together they help run it.

I think this is one of those, hey I got kids now type of movies, you know when Matt appears on a chat show and tells us his kids can't watch The Bourne movies? Yeah those ones. I don't think I will be watching this one.

Last one to mention, 21 Jump Street starring Jonah Hill, Channing Tautum, Ice Cube and Brie Larson

Schmidt (Hill) and Jenko (Tautum) are cops who make a massive botch meaning their boss wants them off the streets, luckily for said boss Schmidt and Jenko look about 15 years old so he sends them to work undercover in a high school where they must work on bringing down a synthetic drug ring.

I don't think it will be any immense sort of story or anything but I have heard it's pretty funny, lets face it Jonah Hill usually is. R-Rated so expect some rudeness and lots of swearing, check out the red band trailer below.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.