News Update :

Movies Music & Television Hits 100,000 Pageviews, Thank You.

Monday 5 March 2012

Would you beileive it? Movies Music & Television has just hit 100,000 pageviews (actually it was Friday night Saturday morning it's 101,000 now) and man am I pleased. What started as a bit of a hobby has turned into something really good, or at least I think it has. I always wanted my own website and starting Movies Music & Television was it, I started off small. For those of you who remember I just used to put out two or three posts a week at most, sometimes I didn't even bother. The site was named Movies Gaming & Video back in those days but I was quick to realise that I knew nothing about video games. I decided to try and make something of this site in January 2011 and changed the name to Movies Music & Television. For a while I ran the site with the .blogspot sub domain and in August 2011 I bought the .com address, from there the site has gone strngth to strength and in the last week pageviews have really gone up, over 700 yesterday.

I don't really have a lot to say, as you can guess I'm pretty pleased about the pageviews, the site is starting to get more and more from Twitter and it's nice to see that some people have subscribed to the site via Email. As always I encourage comments, join our chat. I always reply. Get yourself signed up for a Disqus account you can do it for FREE in the comments section right here.

How did I celebrate? Well I was up at 6am for work on Satrurday morning, that was fun, then Sunday I got pretty drunk Watching Newcastle teach Sunderland how to play Football, at least in the second half anyway. That is pretty much why we are celebrating now, work Saturday, drunk on Sunday.

So, just over 1 year old and I would say that Movies Music & Television is pretty much where I want it to be, my next aim 500,000 pageviews which I hope to acheive before the second year of the site, it would be nice if it was 1 million by then but that maybe be rather lofty ambition. What can you expect then, well more of the same. Did you catch the Spartacus Vengeance post earlier today? tomorrow I have The River, Wednesday will be Alcatraz, Thursday is The Taking of Pelham 123 Blu-ray, Friday will be the cinema releases, Saturday Person of Interest and Sunday I'm back with the TV previews and anything note worthy news wise. I have also just watched another couple of Dexter's first season so I will get those wrote up and posted some time soon.

I'll shout to some people now, firstly Glen at 1 Man! 365 Movies (get blogging Glen), go check him out. Tassa over at Eat Music. Fellow geordie Jo Jo, at JoJo's So Called Life, girls will love this. The funniest guy on the Internet Simple Dude.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.