News Update :

Comic-Con 2012: THE WALKING DEAD Season 3 Trailer

Saturday 14 July 2012

I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead and although the first part of the second season started a little slow I still think the second half more than made up for it. Now, thanks to Comic Con 2012 I have the official trailer here for the highly anticipated season 3 which starts on AMC October 14th at 9pm. If you caught the season finale then you'll know that unbeknownst to the survivors they have set up camp right next to a Federal Prison, I never reviewed that episode as I find it hard to write about people running from zombies for some reason. The last episode reviewed by me was "Pretty Much Dead Already" which was the very impressive reveal that Sophia had been a zombie in Hershal's barn all along. Don't want to check that out, then check out the season 3 trailer below and we'll talk some more afterwards.


Now, I've never read a comic book in my life so I don't know weather this follows the flow of it or not, but I'm lead to believe that this is the case. I don't think this trailer is anywhere near as exciting as the Dexter season 7 sneak peek that we got from Comic Con on Thursday but the trailer has introduced us to some more story lines. First off introducing David Morrissey as The Governor of the prison that I mentioned above. Rick and his band of survivors discover that the prison is in fact the gate way to a new civilisation so to speak as The Governor has taken a town named Woodbury and made it secure from any zombie invaders, although there do seem to be a lot of them prowling the perimeter fence. Just a guess but who thinks The Governor isn't actually a prison Governor at all? Maybe he's a prisoner who found freedom thanks to the zombies. One thing is for sure season 3 of The Walking Dead is going to see another massive power struggle for Rick as he fights to take control of the prison, after all "blood was spilt".

Look Who's Back!

Comic-Con will be bringing us plenty more tralers in the next couple of days so you can be sure I'll be posting all the one's from our favourite TV shows including Breaking Bad and Person of Interest. Following this trailer I'm really looking forward to the new season of The Walking Dead.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.