News Update :

Comic-Con 2012: BREAKING BAD Season 5 Trailer

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Now this is one show which I really love but unfortunatly can't comment on to much as this far I've only seen the first season of breaking bad. I've done a few individual reviews of the show but it's probably best to check out my season 1 review on the whole. I just got the season 2 box set which I'll be starting on soon and hopefully I'll catch up with season 5 before the second part starts to air next year. Check out the trailer below.


Ok, so I can't really tell you much of what is going on in the trailer but it doesn't half make me look faorward to next season and the one's following that. Needless to say that Walter White's (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman's (Aaron Paul) crystal meth operation is a lot more advanced than Jesse's campervan during the first season. All hail the KING.



Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.