News Update :

Keifer Sutherland's Touch Renewed by Fox and Kevin Bacons The Following gets Season Order

Monday 14 May 2012

Great news for fans of hit TV show Touch this week as Fox have just renewed it for a second season, proving un-doutably once and for all that Keifer Sutherland is the king of TV (along with Hugh Lawrie and Michael C. Hall of course). Touch premiered in January to a massive 12 million audience, the latest episode only attracted 6.7 million viewers however this show airs in the earlier slot of 8pm from the recently cancelled Alcatraz and The Finder. Fox have also green lighted Kevin Bacon’s new serial killer thriller The Following.

I watched and reviewed the “Pilot” episode of Touch and I was impressed with what I saw but couldn’t really get away with it at the time, don’t get me wrong it was a lot better than the afore mentioned Alcatraz but I just didn’t feel quite invested enough to keep going back for more, following the second episode I haven’t seen any of the others. How about you? Are you still watching Touch? Maybe you are watching it along with the UK audience on Sky1, if so let me know what you think, should I be catching up with the first season on Box set or should I just leave this one and focus on new shows that maybe will interest me more?

One of those new shows I’m talking about is Fox’s new thriller "The Following" starring Hollywood A-Lister Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy and Maggie Grace, the show has been given a 15-episode order by the network and is due to start airing in Fall 2012, I’m not American but I believe that’s about September time, please correct me if I’m wrong.

The show was originally named The Mastermind and will follow Kevin Bacon who plays Ryan Hardy, an FBI agent on the hunt for serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy), a diabolical serial killer who uses technology to create a cult of like minded people.

There aren’t to many details on the show right now but make sure you come back and I’ll keep you informed on the latest, personally I think anything starring Kevin Bacon is well worth a look, the guy is a really good actor and I’m looking forward to seeing what he can bring to a weekly TV show.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.