News Update :

2013 Movie Previews: IRON MAN 3, WOLVERINE, FAST AND THE FURIOUS 6, ROBOCOP and THE LONE RANGER

Tuesday 29 May 2012

I feel like I should apologise first off this morning, I've been away for about a week the reasons were mainly that I've been away at the weekend on a stag party so I was way to drunk to do anything here, second to that I really seem to have ran out of enthusiasm for the site recently. I'm sure at some point we all go through this, and to be honest that lack of enthusiasm right now is backed up a little by the fact that there is nothing on TV. Yesterday I was on YouTube and ran past this clip for some big movies that will be coming our way next year, remember the lists we done at the beginning of this year? 2012's most anticipated movies part 1 and 2, yeah? Well I'm sure the movies mentioned here will be on a similar list.

Take a look at the video below for a little sneak peak into Iron Man 3, Fast and the Furious 6, Wolverine, Star Trek 2, The Lone Ranger, Man of Steel, World War Z, Wolverine, The 300 Sequel, R.I.P.D and Robocop.



Iron Man 3

Robert Doweny Jr will be back to play Iron Man as we expected, British actor Ben Kingsley is expected to star as a villain whilst comic book fans of the franchise will also be excited at the prospect of Cyborg and Firepower being involved in the movie.

You can see what I thought of Iron man here: IRON MAN REVIEW and IRON MAN 2 REVIEW (Blu-ray).

The Fast and the Furious 6

Really? I think they should have left this alone after the second attempt of 2 Fast 2 Furious, but that's just my opinion of course, the Fast and Furious franchise has been hugely succsesful box office wise with the latest Fast Five starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson taking a massive $626m worldwide. Johnson will be reprising his role in the latest movie alongside Vin Disel and Paul Walker, just confirmed is Michelle Rodriguez and it's rumourned that star of Battleship and pop sensation Rhianna will also be in the movie.

Star Trek 2

I'm no Trekky fan, never have been, I've never seen the latest movie nor do I intend watching it but I'm sure someone will be excited about it's release. J.J. Abrams will be producing again and we know that British actor and star of BBC's worldwide hit Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch will star along with 80's actor Peter Weller who played Robocop and also starred in Dexter's fifth season.

The Lone Ranger

This movie seems to have been coming for a while now, probably due to all the hype surroinding it's star man Johnny Depp who will play Tonto, also starring will be star Armie Hammer who will play the man in the mask The Lone Ranger.

Man of Steel

Don't now a great deal about this one but Henry Cavill will star as Clark Kent aka Superman and will once again be fighting against his arch enemy General Zod played by Michael Shannon. Man of Steel will also star Amy Adams as Louis Lane, Kevin Costner and Russel Crowe.

World War Z

Brad Pitt's movie is another one which seems to have been in the making a while now, again I don't really know to much about it but earlier in the year I posted a funny story about the set of the movie being raided by police.

Wolverine

The most famous of the X-MEN Hugh Jackman is back in his starring role as Wolverine, the movie is the direct follow up to 2009's X-MEN Origins: Wolverine which I reviewed HERE.

300: Battle of Artemisia

Gerard Butler his role in the Sparta army, I've never seen the original movie but will hopefully get round to it before this release.

Robocop

We mentioned 80's Robocop Peter Weller above and we've know for a while now that there would be a remake to the hit 80's franchise. Again, I don't know much on the movie but Robocop will star Joel Kinnamin from AMC's The Killing in the leading role and Gary Oldman will star as the scientist who turns him into the cyborg cop.

That's all from me today, you can probably expect to see some changes around here at the moment, I will hopefully have posts for you for the rest of this week including a guest post coming tomorrow which should have been published on Friday. In the mean time don't forget you can can follow us on Twitter, Facebook or subscribe to our RSS feed to keep up with all the latest news and reviews.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.