News Update :

TV Preview: BREAKING BAD Season 5 Were Done, When I Say Were Done

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Just a couple of days ago now I posted my review or rather recap of Breaking Bad's first season, if you caught that then you'll know I really love the show and I'm looking to get on with the other box sets before Season 5 premiers on AMC July 15th. Released today or at some point through the night is this very short preview of what we have to look forward to in season 5 as Bryan Cranston's Walter White continues to break bad. Check out the video and let me know what you think.


Personally I was torn weather or not to watch this, I'm pleased I did as it didn't give away to much and considering I haven't seen the second, third or fourth season yet I don't want to spoil anything. Season 5 of Breaking Bad will be the last with sixteen episodes and will be split in two with the first half airing this year before being followed in 2013 with the remainder of the episodes. One good thing there for me is that I have plenty time to catch up with box sets.

I have the official Breaking Bad season 5 Trailer here for you too, you can check that out in the video below. This one, I haven't watched as I think the length of it is bound to spoil something that I don't want to know about, check it out.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.