News Update :

New In Cinemas This Week..... Plan B's ILL MANORS and RED TAILS

Friday 8 June 2012

Not great cinema this week. That, of course is my opinion maybe yours is different so, just in case I'll give you a quick run through of Cuba Gooding Jr's new movie and the most popular movie of the week on IMDB, which to be honest I haven't even heard of.

I'll start with that oh so popular movie, its named Ill Manors and stars Riz Ahmed, Ed Skrein, Natalie Press and Danielle Brent. Ill Manors may not have been heard of by many people but I have to be honest and say that after watching the trailer I'm pretty impressed with what it has to offer. Ill Manors is a British movie written and directed by Ben Drew, now you will have heard of Ben I guarantee that, only you will know him as recording artist Plan B who is a pretty cool guy and I've no doubt that coolness will shine through in this movie. Ill Manors follows the story of several different people and is based in London's Forest Gate area, it's a gritty crime drama showing that we are all products of our environment and everyone's stories cross over at some point with each individual one being represented by a different rap song. Take a look at the trailer below and let me know what you think.


Want to see more of Plan B? Then check out this POST which includes one of his hit singles Writings on the Wall from the album Defamation Of Strickland Banks.

Now let's talk about that new Cuba Gooding Jr movie Red Tails which also stars Gerald Mcraney, David Otelowo and Terence Howard. Red Tails will have a much bigger budget than Ill Manors no doubt but I honestly think the movie up top is the better option this week. I am a big fan of Cuba Gooding Jr, really like the guy actually but since winning his Oscar for shouting "Show Me The Money" his movies have tended to be more on budget straight to DVD side of things, don't get me wrong sometimes those movie are better than the one which go to cinemas, they just don't get the eyeballs they deserve. Red Tails is a war movie set in Italy, 1944 and follows a group of African American pilots known as the Tuskegee Airmen who have been kept segregated before finally getting the chance to display there talent in the air. Check out the trailer below.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments below, personally I have heard a little about the movie and found out a bit more when Cuba was on Graham Norton a while back, that reminds me, remember when Cuba done some break dancing on The Graham Norton Show? I'm sure he was just trying to impress the very leggy Elle Macpherson.

Like this post? Then please feel free to spread the word on Facebook and Twiter via the links below, like this site? Then you can follow us in a number of ways including Email at the bottom, "Like" us on Facebook (we just got a new Facebook page, it looks great) or follow us on Twitter.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.