News Update :

Welcome: Movies Music And Television

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hey guys and girls just wanted to do a very quick posting to welcome everyone to the new home of Movies, Music and Television.

Our new page is still under going some repairs and a bit of tweaking, but stick with us it will be worth it, I promise.

Along with the new page comes more interaction for the readers, easier pages to navigate (they need to be linked properly yet) hopefully I will get onto that in the next couple of days.

Like I say still a work in progress in some respects but I feel it looks a lot better and once the seizing issue is sorted on the homepage we should be rolling good.

ANY feedback is appreciated, let me know what you think. You like it, you don't like it tell me why and I'll work on it, it is after all there for you to read and without you guys and girls reading it then there would be no point doing it. So like I say any feedback good or bad is appreciated.

You don't want to comment on the page publicly, then as always you can E-Mail us musicgamingvideo@gmail.com thanks for dropping by and for your support and feedback and you can look forward to more and more great news, revews and gossip on Movies, Music and Television.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.