News Update :

Beady Eye: Songs For Your iPod or MP3 Player - Week 1

Monday 7 March 2011

Here at movies music and television I have decided to start a new weekly posting on what to downlaod for your MP3 player or iPod, the music will not always be new and is going to be full of classics and new music alike from all diffrent genres.

So to kick start off the new posting, this week I came across Liam Gallaghers new band Beday Eye and the first single The Roller from the new album Different Gear, Still Speeding. For me this is very Oasis like and true to the roots of Liam Gallagher the song is very easy listening British rock and Gallaghers voice come across well, I'm still weeding my way through the full album which you can buy below.



Beady Eye - The Roller Video


This one was straight onto my MP3 player this week and I'm sure you will love it too. Thanks for dropping by as always and rremember you can contact me musicgamingvideo@gmail.com follow me at twitter.com/@Martyv28 and as always leave your comments below, I answer them all. You can even follow me if you like, I won't mind honest.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.